Thursday, September 3, 2009

Pillow Talk

The jury is still out on this one. i'm trying to like it.... really i am. The chillow pillow, supposed to be good for that which ails me.
I promised to share another sewing project: Well, this pillow was sewn on Saturday, but it's mate is still just cut out, and I'm not sure when I'll get it back to it.......
It does look sort of lonely....... *note to self: time to wash the sofa slipcovers!
The pillow fabric has been hanging around here for a couple of years, is part of the "spring" look decor plan. We are either very late, or really early, everyone knows autumn's in the air.
As is evident by the Autumn Sedum, in all it's glory. The bees are loving it.



Hello my little Sweetie!

1 comment:

kate said...

On the pillow-my vote is very early... why say late if you have another option! It's really cute btw.
Our sedum is blooming too and I just love the way it looks, especially as all of the leggy summer flowers are fading. The sedum looks so plump and cheerful.
Love you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails