Friday, June 12, 2009

Fish Tacos


When our kids had lived in and visited the L.A. and San Diego areas of California, they had talked about where to get the best fish tacos. Even though we had lived in Monterey for several years in the early 70's, I'd never heard of them. In fact, I thought they sounded gross. About 5 years ago or so, I tried them for the first time. Discussion time is over; tonight the best place to get fish tacos...... was in my kitchen...not through any culinary skill or secret of my own....they just turned out YUM.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Yum!!
Haven't had them in FOREVER.
Perhaps I'll get a Rubio fix in September...(fingers crossed).

kate said...

MMMMM. They look good. Probably not as good as leftovers on Sunday huh? :)

****** "M" said...

Kate,
WHAT leftovers?
xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails