Thursday, June 18, 2009

Happy Birthday, Birthday baby....

When it comes to my home, I'm not much of a "theme" decorator. Don't like furniture store or catalog, matchy matchy. But this girl does love it when the gift matches the bag!

Especially when it's going to such a special little girl in my life.

Her Mama always does such cute things for the kids birthdays. This time instead of the traditional, individual goodie treat bags to send home with the kids; she made each family's kids represented, cool large green plastic bowls with new trowels, and all of the dry ingredients needed to make their own family dirt cake. I thought it was such a fun idea! If you want to make your own, you can find the recipe here.

Sweet, sweet girlie


What a darling pose....and I didn't even have to prompt!


She has such a sunny disposition.


I love how she stood on her little tippy toes........





Happy Birthday, sweet baby, may all your dreams come true.
XOXO
Nanny

3 comments:

Sarah said...

She's such a doll-baby...just love her.

jesslea said...

love this post. Addie is so sweet as is her mama and nanny. Love you guys!

kate said...

My eyes filled with tears! Good ones... Thank you for the sweet representation of the day mama!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails