Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Romantic Date Night....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yesterday, Victoria was spending the night, and wanted to have a romantic dinner for Jim and I.  She wanted to "serve" us.  She made homemade tortillas for her first time, using my old tortilla press.  (When we lived in Savannah, I had purchased a book, that had a lot of back to basics cooking, (including making tortillas), and had talked it up to a college friend.  I asked her if she made tortillas, and she didn't, but her mom did.  One day she came into class  and surprised me with the press. She had brought an old one back from her mom's house, in Mexico.)   I used to make homemade tortillas with it a lot....but haven't in quite a while.  Last night,  we put on our favorite Lifescapes "Relax in Mexico" CD, lit some candles, and had a romantic dinner, complete with a senorita chaperone!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails