Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Biggest Loser Winner

I've really been trying to drink more water, nix the creamer in my coffee.....those things have been difficult; but not having my sugared Irish Tea.....TUFF. This lovely elixer has softened the blow.



These changes are accompanying the implementation of another birthday gift; this one, a book from Anna:

We've been trying out the different recipes in it. One of the favorites so far has been the Doc's Chili. A lot of the recipes I expected to be drier, and to not have as much flavor as they did. It's been a pleasant surprise. Tonight, we had Portobello Pizzas for dinner. No Photos, but they were good!
(Now I just need to start the accompanying exercise plan!)......bummer......

1 comment:

kate said...

Yes!! You are going to feel so good! Maybe I should borrow some recipes- have been feeling so uninspired in the kitchen.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails