Sunday, June 21, 2009

Dad


I was a little girl, and he was....bigger than life. His hand holding mine, was strong and reassuring. I thought he was the handsomest man ever, and once threw a hissy fit when someone said he looked like a western tv star that I didn't like.
12 Random things about my Dad
He taught me how to saddle a horse.

He taught me how to get back on when I got dumped off of a horse.

He taught me to be honest and tell the truth.

He is one of the most intelligent men I know and he actually retains what he's learned or heard.

He has math "genes"....i didn't inherit them.

He loves to joke and laugh.

He's never met a stranger.

He loves a bargain and to "garage sale".

He's a connoisseur of table saws and vintage stereos.

He excels at anything he endeavors.

He's a perfectionist, and can tell without a level or square if things are... or not......

He's not allowed in my house without a blindfold.

I love you Dad. Happy Father's Day!

1 comment:

kate said...

Perfect.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails