Sunday, May 23, 2010

Wedding Weekend


Friday and Saturday were full of fun.
I joined in the wedding preps for my niece, Savannah.
It was a fun and busy time. I enjoyed working with all of Jen's crazy crew. It's a lot of fun to see her 6 kids interacting with one another. Jen, Raymond, Peter, and Mary put out an awesome rehearsal buffet. Yummy grilled tri-tip, gorgeous and delicious salads, and desserts. Saturday was showery, with a few sun breaks, but it didn't dampen everyone's spirits. I enjoyed visiting with some of Jen's friends from church that I hadn't seen in years. It was a beautiful day, and everything turned out perfect. (my) Sarah from FotoBella Photography did the photo shoot for the wedding, and I can't wait to see the pictures!
Today, Jim and I were "greeters" at church. As I welcomed people and looked around me, at people fellowshipping with one another, I was filled with such warmth. It's been so good to be back at our "old" church. I love these (genuine) people sooo much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend! Can't wait to see some pictures!
Martha

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails