Sunday, July 17, 2011

When God Made You





Friday was busy. I gave Jim a haircut, and we primed the barn for painting. The little girls helped us until they lost interest....after 10 minutes or so. ;) We were blessed by attending a beautiful wedding that evening. I took photos, and got better acquainted with members of the family, which proved to be such a joy. They're so much fun, and all of them are sweethearts. I'm sharing this particular photo of the couple, since I didn't remember to get permission to blog them. There was a music solo of "When God made you", sung by our friend Joni. I've known Joni since he was in kindergarten, and he's in college now. He has such an awesome voice and style, and brought tears to a lot of guests. This wedding blended two families, and there was so much love there.

1 comment:

kate said...

Oh I can't wait to see the pictures! And Joni is in college?? Wha????

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails