Thursday, July 21, 2011

Wild Dogwood Blossom

This past fall , we went through all of our paints. I had put tape labels on them, writing with marker, what future needed project they might be used for. Tuesday, I started painting the craft studio. On the phone with Dot at the time, she asked if I was "painting up and over?" Nope....the ceiling was going to be white, and the walls were going to be "baked honey" again. Her idea sounded like a good one, so the ceiling paint and wall paint got mixed together for a new color that reminds me of wild dogwood blossoms. There was a "do-over" where i had already painted, this time.... up and over, and I luuuuuuuve it. Hugs, Dot!

1 comment:

kate said...

I have been liking that look, makes the room seem serene and uninterrupted. I bet it will be pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails