Friday, February 5, 2010

Last night, I heard what could quite possibly be the absolute worst rendition of "Happy Birthday" ever sung. But the heartfelt wishes were there. Happy Birthday to Anna.
Her birthday supper request was filled.....and so were we! Stuffed as the home-made lumpias and store-bought potstickers we consumed. And, as if that wasn't enough, the fried rice we used to wash it all down, finished us off. (Who am I kidding, here? Jim and I are both already eyeing the leftovers for our lunch today!)

I was bummed, I couldn't find my favorite asian dipping sauce recipe, that I used for these.
It's so yummy, I could drink it, and Anna likes it too. There are so many different variations on line, and I ended up making one, but it wasn't as good.
Ouch, maybe another reason to get the recipe box cleaned out?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Sounds like dinner turned out delish! Looking foward to continuing the festivities this weekend! xoxo

kate said...

Yum yum yum. And I second Sarah's post- can't wait for Sunday! Love you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails