Sunday, February 21, 2010

Pottery Barn Cafe Stripe Pillow

I like this sweater pillow, and plan on making it too.....but loved this little coffee sack lumbar pillow when the catalog came. I've ordered from PB before, but actually my budget is a bit more "cow barn".

I decided to make one. I had a $2 dishtowel from Craft Wholesale, painters tape, and craft paint.
I taped off and painted the middle stripe first....

Gently pulled off the tape....


Then gently placed tape again and again.......




Until I ended up with this.....



If I were doing this copy cat again, I would use a stencil brush and/ a drier brush, for a look closer to picture #1.
Now if I could just find the buttons I bought for it.........




1 comment:

kate said...

Wow, looks great Mom!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails