Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Over the River, and Through the Woods

to Grandmother's house we go....... Not....... Our Indian Summer weather, finally turned. I don't think we've ever gone so long without a frost. But this week the snow paid us a visit.

We weren't having Thanksgiving at our house this year, the plan was to go to my parents. Since the weather thwarted our plans, Anna invited us to her house for dinner. I need to go in the kitchen and whip up a pumpkin pie. I had thought I would maybe make some of these , but all of my cute little jars are still full of jellies. I am thankful for this cute spicy tin I found at a garage sale last time Jim and I went with Dad, for the wild hazelnuts, acorns, and vine maple picked up on a walk, and for this cool antler that a deer shed in our orchard in payment for all of the apples he has gleaned there.
But especially; Jim and I are so very thankful for all of the dear family and friends that God has blessed our lives with.
We love you!
xoxo, M

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Have a lovely day with Anna tomorrow. Love to you all. Happy Thanksgiving! xoxo

Melissa said...

The last vignette is beautiful. Have a great Thanksgiving

kate said...

YOU bless so many lives. Love you so much. Hope your day tomorrow is peaaceful and lovely. Love you.

jesslea said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails