Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome 2010


I dwell in Possibility--
A fairer House than Prose --
More numerous of Windows --
Superior -- for Doors --



Of Chambers as the Cedars --
Impregnable of Eye --
And for an Everlasting Roof --
The Gambrels of the Sky --



Of Visitors -- the fairest --
For Occupation -- This --
The spreading wide of narrow Hands
To gather Paradise --
~~ Emily Dickinson

My prayer for this year is that I will be open to the things God has for me to do,
and treasure each moment.

2 comments:

kate said...

Oooh. Goosbumpy bumps reading the poem, in a good way. I love it.

Also the new banner- I like it!
xoxo

Dot said...

Thank you, Dearest M, this was just what I needed to be contemplating. Where is the wise little plate hanging?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails