Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Strolling









I've been loading little baby girl into the jogging stoller lately.  She loves the fresh air, and watching us work outside.  She's napped in it the past two days. She likes"strolling" about the place, taking in new sights. I've been enjoying weather that allows venturing from the little polka dotted petticoats of the early snowdrops, and the promising buds of the white lilac "Mrs. Washington" in the yard, up into the orchard amid flowering pears and plums, checking daily on the progress of the wild trillium in the woods.  I love it so.  It makes me think of the Trinity, and it blooms for so short a time.   That seems to make it even more special.

1 comment:

kate said...

Are you TRYING to make me crazy homesick?? ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails