Tuesday, July 14, 2009


Maybe you noticed the yucky spot on the underside of one of the limes in the last post. I had second thoughts about using that photo, because of a rotten piece of fruit in it. I wasn't able to use that particular lime in my recipe, but I was able to glean a few lessons from it.

#1 Not everyone is as perfect as they look on the surface.....if we are TRYING to find imperfection, we usually don't have to look too hard.

#2 We are not perfect....no not one of us...we all have some ugly rotten area that we want to hide.
#3 We shouldn't allow one piece of the puzzle to be the whole picture; there is still a lot of good fruit left in the bowl to be of use.

#4 Before we discount the problem areas in our life and wish them away, there is probably some morsel we can glean from them.

I don't know if this makes any sense to anyone but me; but if it speaks to you at all....I pray that you'll be encouraged.
God bless.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails