Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Dreamy Sweater Hiccups

I started this little sweater late Saturday night, after a fun night out with my girls to the Northern Lights for dinner and a movie. It was a belated birthday bash for Anni. We always have so much fun being together. Love 'em sooo much. Anywho....this pattern is really a different construction method than I've ever done before, so it's been interesting. I enjoyed watching it take shape and even dreamed about it Sunday night, (including a perfect name for it, which I'll share when it's finished.) By Monday night, the main body of it was being blocked on the dining table. It was real easy knitting, even manageable while reading subtitles, watching Hindi Bollywood movies. Maybe I need to put another one on to get my rhythm back. I've only torn the front panel piece to it out....oh......4 times now. I don't know what my problem is, but I keep messing up. I better get it figured out soon, because I plan on making 2 more from this pattern in different colors!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails