Friday, March 4, 2011

GLENEDEN



PATTERN: Presto Chango by Valerie Wallis
SIZE: 6 months
YARN: Bamboo Ewe in Beach Glass
This is the little dreamy sweater I made for Kate's babes. I was going for a gender neutral, but these pearl/abalone type buttons are probably more girley. I actually named this little sweater in my dreams, after Kate and Chris' favorite coast get-away. And this is the front panel that drove me bonkers! It really wasn't difficult....I was just innumerate and couldn't count properly.
When I was blocking it up, I saw errors I hadn't noticed before, but it reminds me of ocean waves, and no two of them are identical either, are they?

3 comments:

jesslea said...

Wow! What a beautiful sweater. It's pefect:)

kate said...

LOVE.
It is beautiful!!! Cannot wait to have this little girl to fill it up! :)

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh--can *I* have one?!?!?
It's SO lovely! The buttons are the perfect touch too... Great job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails