Thursday, October 22, 2009

Winter Gardening

My dear friend Bonny and I went to another gardening class. It's always good to have an excuse to get together! This class was on winter gardening, which is something I've considered from time to time. The gal that gave the class made alot of references to this book:




I've been a long time fan of Eliot Coleman and his wife Barbara Damrosch, and their approach to gardening. We learned some things for "future reference". However, Bonny and I are tired right now and we're standing on the "to everything there is a season" Word. We happen to be grateful for the fall and winter rains, as they give us the freedom to work on "in-the-house projects",

guilt free.
Or at least they used to.
Now we'll just have to learn to live with the guilt.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails