Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Pastry preview

Anna made 2 apple pies this morning.

This rustic lattice beauty went to her office party today.

And this yummer is for our dinner tomorrow.

Wow! Is it Wednesday ALREADY?! Time to quit fiddle-dy poopin' around and get busy!
I've got a houseful of people tomorrow.

2 kinds of cookies:done
Rice krispie treats: done
Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake:done
A "special" new fudge: NOT DONE and not sure it will be....not sure I want to waste any more ingredients......Do we REALLY BELIEVE the old saying about THIRD time being a charm?!!!
2 flops down....not sure I'm ready for round 3. I'm afraid I would be down for the count.

Well, the house has been smelling yummy, but I'm afeered it's time to put away the oven mitts for a bit and pull out the dusting ones.

And in case you're wondering: cooking and cleaning aside, I'm very cognisant
of what it's all about.
We have so VERY much to be thankful for. It makes me teary.
Have a very wonderful Thanksgiving, dear Readers, and God Bless you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails