Thursday, August 6, 2009

Letters Home

It's been a few days since the last posting, and this is a capped lens post. We had family from Canada come to visit (pictures coming soon)
then traveled to my parents for my Dad's surgery, today. It went well, and he was wanting us to pick up his pain meds and the local paper; listing garage sales this weekend, at the same time!
I appreciate those of you who made it possible for us to be away from home, and those of you who prayed for him.

I failed to bring some of my accessories that would enable me to post pictures on this computer, but am hoping to take care of that tomorrow. In the meantime, it's been a long day.
Goodnight, and God Bless.
xoxo,
m

1 comment:

kate said...

Give Nana and Opa a hug and a kiss from me... And tell him that whining is permitted following a surgical procedure. (We won't tell.)xoxoxo kate

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails